Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Migraines?

As a former migraine victim I just would like to share with my fellow migraine victims how you can get ride of them for good with out prescriptions or over the counter pain relievers.  About a year ago I was getting migraines quite frequently and using tylenol extra strength and also Relpax which was prescribed to me by my primary care doctor.  I would routinely get a horrible migraine at least once a month maybe twice a month.  They were horrible, sensitivity to sound and light as well as nausea.  Now, I can't tell you when the last migraine was.  I know longer keep tylenol or relpax on hand.  The regiment that keeps the migraine away is awesome chiropractor care and clean healthy eating.  If you are having migraines don't just mask them with pain relievers find the root of the problem and whip them out for good.  As my chiropractor once said "if you have a head ache, its the best your body can do for you at that time"-Dr. Matthew McAlees a Maximized Living Doctor, and the chiropractor for our US Olympics.   You get them for a reason, its a sign or a warning for something that is bothering your body.  Pin point the real source and find your cure.  I challenge all migraine victims to try this for two months and see if you are still getting migraines, I stand behind my statement but if this doesn't work for you there is more work to be done in cleaning up your diet so seek help from a certified nutritional consultant.  Your body is capable of healing just give it the right tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment