Sunday, January 12, 2014

Time to wake up!



The alarm goes off, and its time to start your day.  Do you hit snooze up until the last minute you can to have just enough time to get out the door on time?  Well I am here to tell you that you should wake up and be awesome!  Give your self enough time when you wake up till the time you need to leave so that you have time for "me time".  Your morning routine is so important, it can give you a jump on your day so that you are ready for anything!  My morning routine looks a little something like this:  Alarm goes off, I give love to my dogs, I take my vitamins while reading and saying my affirmation cards then I head down stairs to continue the rest.  I do my back and neck stretches, do my oil pulling, drink my greens, protein shake and my fish oil then I do some meditation.  From there I usually head out for the gym or to yoga.  Now I am ready for anything!  Where as if I just give my self enough time to throw on some clothes and run out my day is usually filled with chaos and fatigue.  Now I am not saying that everyday I have time to do this, I know everyone has crazy busy lives and things come up.  I do however make it a point to have this happen at least 4-5 times a week.  We must truly give time for us.  You give so many people your time; your job, family, friends, kids, husband/wife, pets, chores and the list goes on.  We need to slow down and make sure we are giving ourselves time as well because you must be at the top of your to do list!  If you are not well taken care of then you are no good to anyone else.  Lets see if you can find some ways to wake up and prepare your self for the day so that you are ready for anything!  Leave some comments below and tell me your morning routine for being Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment