Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcoming the New Year!


Nothing sparks a fire in your heart more then writing your new affirmation cards for the New Year.  I have been on a big journey this past year.  As I sat writing my new affirmation cards I could feel the rush come over me.  This year was not all rainbows and sunshine but it sure was great.  I completed school at Institute for Integrative Nutrition, started working with clients, and did some major soul searching, which leads me to this very post.  I have not been totally with it when it comes to expressing my journey and this is the reason for my career change.  I must express.  People need to hear it so that those having doubts can know they are not alone!  My intentions for this new year is to let you in on the struggles and the wins, lets get personal!  Things aren't always easy, you are not alone, and you may be your biggest obstacle but let it be known there are people here for you that have been threw the same and that want to help!   I am one of those people.  I am not perfect, I am and always will be a great work in progress.  I can help clear the path for you as you start your journey and I can be your partner.  This year will be filled with more blogs about journeys, wins, struggles and lots of healthy recipes to keep this interesting.  Are you ready?  Lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment