Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lose 10 lbs in two days?

     


          Wait what?  10lbs and two days, that is not possible or healthy.  When the new year rolls around there are so many more new diet trends and so many people setting out to try them.  It is the end of January, this is where most people (if they made it this far that is) end up quitting or getting discouraged with the new "fad diet".   This cycle of new found motivation and a new "diet" always ends in heart break and self loathing.  This is not good for ones mental, physical or emotional health.  We all struggle with motivation but the heart break and self loathing should not be in our struggles on the journey to health.  Health and happiness go hand in hand so it makes no sense for heart break and self loathing to be in that path.
          I will admit I once fell into this trap of "New Year Resolutions" and the awful after effect.  This was the norm for me year after year.  I am so glad that I have finally removed my self from this cycle.  Now my rolling in of the New Year consists of good intentions I set my self that I actually follow through with and have nothing to do with "dieting".  Also now my life style has changed and dieting is no longer something I try or fail at.  I am no longer "dieting", I have a new way of life.  My "New Year Intentions" have nothing to do with weight loss or dieting and I love it.  They now consist of things like; go budgie jumping, finish reading a book, start a new book, more me time, or starting a new crochet project/finish one.  These are the things that lead us to focus more on loving our selves and life not hatred.
          I am loving the new lease on life and finding what works for me to make me the healthiest happiest I can be.  I have new found love for all different types of whole foods and loving getting creative in the kitchen with all of them.  I did this slowly it did not happen over night of course.  We must change things little by little to create a long lasting healthy habit.  I am here to tell you , you are not alone and there are people to help you in your journey.  You can start by just following the blog or my Facebook and if you want more lets get connected and join forces to bring out your healthy happy self!  Here is to a New Year filled with self love and natural health!



No comments:

Post a Comment